Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wishlist: Bags Under $100!

One.   Two.   Three.   Four.   Five.     


I'm kind of in the market for a new purse, preferably something larger like a tote bag. I did some shopping around my favorite online stores, including Target (of course), Nine West, and Belk, and these a few that really caught me eye.

As you see, there's really a wide variety here!

Option One: Black and white is a big trend this summer, yet it's a very classic pair. I love the simplicity of this bag, yet the tiny details that make it a little more unique, like the stripes on the sides only and the gold accents at the handle ends. Plus it's neutral so it will basically go with anything.

Option Two: I'm a big Nine West fan, and this bag is no exception. To me, they have very good-quality products for a reasonable price. I bought a pair of dark brown wedged boots from a Nine West Outlet last winter and loved them to death! (No really, I wear my shoes until they die.) My favorite faux-leather color is cognac, so this bag is right up my alley! Oh, and did I mention it's over 60 percent off on the Belk website? Win-win.

Option Three: This bag is also Nine West brand, and I love everything about it! The color is really unique and it has a good structure to it.

Option Four: I'm not quite sure why, but this season I'm loving anything and everything hot pink! I went to Ulta a few weeks ago and picked up a nail polish and lipstick, both Revlon and both fuchsia. I wear a lot of navy, white, grey, etc. so pinks would pop against my usually neutral outfits.

Option Five: This one just looks so grown-up/professional to me. The details are just beautiful!


What are your favorite bag brands? Do you usually splurge and get a good quality one or have several that you alternate between?

No comments:

Post a Comment