Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Denim, Floral, and Grey

Temps here in eastern NC were a tad on the cool side this past weekend. Thankfully, the past two days have been absolutely lovely!


Top: Target   Scarf: Plato's Closet, Similar, Only 10 Dollars!  Pants: TJ Maxx, Similar
Jacket: Similar   Purse: Similar  Flats: Target

This was a simple little outfit taken by my wonderful photographer, aka my husband Casey. "Hey, hon, do you mind doing something completely random? Would you take a picture of my outfit? For my blog?" (Side note: I've got to take more outfit pictures outside! The quality comes out so much nicer! Blogger tips 101 that I'm slowly discovering.)

Let's take a moment to discuss this beautiful scarf. I found it at Plato's Closet for 4 dollars! Because you know how much I love that place. It has a nice fullness to it without being too hot and heavy, which just so happens to be my combination for the perfect Spring/Summer scarf. I didn't have a tag on it of any kind so I'm not sure what brand it is or where it originally came from. All I know is that this little beauty is now all mine.

I'm really in love with the floral + stripes trend now, and a floral scarf like this one paired with a striped shirt, skirt, or dress is the perfect way to do that! Now that I think of it, I should have worn a striped top that day instead of a solid. How cute would that have been? Oh well.

Also, I got these grey jeans from TJ Maxx for my birthday this past year. I. Absolutely. Love. Them. They're such an easy way to get out of the jeans and cotton top rutt that I find myself getting into when it's not quite warm enough for shorts, skirts, or dresses.


Thanks for stopping by :) Hope you have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment