Monday, April 20, 2015

Second Hand Steals

So recently I was looking through my closet and decided I have way too many solid options and not enough prints. I mean, I love a classic solid tee because it basically goes with anything. Is it possible to have too many?

Yes.

Solids with solids gets really boring after awhile. Thus my little shopping trip to Plato's Closet and these little beauties you see before you.

Skirts $8 a piece, Scarf $4!

I've been pinning a lot of outfits on Pinterest (Follow me here!) that entail floral skirts with stripes, graphic tees, and even solid tops. Because of course I have tons of those.

The floral skirt is from H&M. I feel like this pictures doesn't really do it justice. The coral skirt is really adorable too, and I can see myself pairing it with a turquoise top for a fun color combo!


How beautiful is this scarf? Four dollars.

Just in case you wanted to see what they looked like on. There's nothing I love more than an A-line skirt in the summer! So cool, comfy, and chic! (Love my alliteration there?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment