Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Little Deal Finder

I love shopping. It's just a known fact.

Due to my budget, however, I can't afford to spend a ton of money every month on clothes. This means that when I do go shopping, I want to try to get the most that I can out of my money. With experience, I've learned that with a little digging, you can get a lot of cute stuff!

I took a little shopping trip to Kohl's earlier today and had awesome luck! The stuff in that store is usually overpriced to me for what it is, but if you dig you can find some great things!



That top was on sale for 9.99, and the bathing suit bottom was stinkin A LITTLE LESS THAN FOUR DOLLARS. Plus, it's so super adorable!

Overall, I spent about 24 bucks for a cute top, a bathing suit bottom, and three pieces of jewelry. I don't know about you but I think that's pretty awesome!


Earrings for $2.40, 80% off? Heck yes.




Here's a few tips I have for find good deals when shopping:

1) Search through all of the clearance items first. I like to see signs like "60 percent off!" and especially with an extra 20-50 percent. Know that not everything on the clearance rack is a great deal. For instance, when I went to Kohl's, there were pieces still 20-30 dollars with no extra percentage off. If it's something you really love and it fits you like a glove, and especially if it's good quality, then go for it! I'm just saying keep looking and you might find something discounted even more that you love just as much! I usually go through every rack at least twice to make sure I didn't miss anything!

2) Always take a trip to the jewelry section. There have been times that I went to a store that I would never think to buy jewelry from, and then I find that they have a ton of really cute stuff for super cheap! For example, the Payless here in Greenville is absolutely amazing about having jewelry on sale. I've gotten necklaces and earrings for 5 dollars and below before! Of course I went in to look at shoes, but you can't pass up a necklace for $2.50! (I was asked at the Loft once if I bought it from them! It's beautiful!) Basically, I would say I never pay more than 10-15 dollars for a piece of jewelry, especially if it's a trend, and as you see above I get some really cute stuff!

3) Get the Retail Me Not App on your phone! I just downloaded this, and it's amazing! Just put in which stores you like and it gives you online codes, coupons, and information about sales.

4) Know what you're missing in your closet. This is probably the most important aspect because it helps you search the sale racks, which can many times be disorganized and overwhelming. Do you need a graphic tee, or a floral skirt, or maybe a jacket to complete your outfit? Skim over the options looking for these things in mind so you can get the must-have item at a good price!


Hope you enjoy these little steals and tips for finding things like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment