Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Little About Me


Hi! My name's Heather and I am recently married to my wonderful husband, Casey. We're both eastern North Carolina natives and we've made our first little home here. :)

I'm a Christian, and Jesus Christ is my first passion. Although here on the blog you'll hear me rave about everything from my latest shopping endeavor to beauty and how to keep both hobbies budget-friendly, I have realized that nothing else will give me true satisfaction other than Him.

In my spare time I'm usually blogging, finding and trying new recipes I've found on Pinterest, reading a book from the library, learning a new styling trick, or perusing through a clearance section!

I love reading your responses, so feel free to comment! Also, you can reach me by email at:

lacepearlsandgrace@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Follow Me! On:

No comments:

Post a Comment