Friday, April 24, 2015

What I Wore to Work: Cute and Comfy!


I work with the Vera Bradley department at a store downtown in Greenville. This basically means I'm in charge of all of the ordering, merchandising, in-store promotions, etc. with Vera. I love it!

My workplace has a pretty laid-back environment, but I always try to look put together while still being comfortable! And trust me, this is about as comfy as it gets.


Shirt: Old Navy   Skirt: Target   Necklace: Old Navy
Shoes: Target



I had been looking for a graphic tee (preferably one in french, not sure why!) to go with this skirt. I've seen Merrick pull off a graphic tee and pencil skirt and love the concept! Plus, how adorable is this necklace?!

Plus, I got this shirt for $7, the necklace for $9, and I've had that skirt for a long while now but I'm pretty sure it was on clearance too.

Yay for clearance!


I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit indeed! I love that pretty top and your striped skirt. :)

    Found you via the linkup. I'd love to read more from you. Let me know if you'd like to connect on GFC or social media. :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped skirt! I host a link up every Wednesday and would love you to stop by and link up.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete