Thursday, April 16, 2015

Striped Dress 3 Ways


I don't know about you, but I love a striped dress.

I also happen to love blog posts and pins in pinterest that show "so and so many number ways to do so and so". Call me a copycat, but I thought it would be fun to do one of my own! This is my first one, just so you know.

I got the idea for my first post to be a black and white striped dress a) because I just bought it not too long ago on Target clearance (YAY!) and b) I really didn't see that many ideas on pinterest on this particular piece.

Jacket: Old   Dress: Target   Bag: Target
Necklace: Cato   Shoes: Loft

1. Casual Look : The outfit on the left would be perfect for a Saturday shopping trip with friends, a trip to the park, or just for everyday! The jean jacket really makes the outfit more casual, but also adds structure and keeps you warm in the Spring when temps are constantly up and down. Also, did I mention how comfy these wedges are?! Love them!

Dress: Target   Necklace: Payless
Shoes: Payless

2. Dressy Look: When I'm going on a date with Casey or dressing up for a special occasion, I usually keep it pretty simple. I opt for a dress, a statement necklace, heels, and a bring lipstick, like red or fuchsia! This one is Revlon's Love that Pink.


Dress: Target   Scarf: Old Navy   Wedges: Target
Bag: Target   Earrings: Target

3. Pattern Mixing: Are you starting to see how much I shop at Target? Me too. I'm loving the pattern mixing trend! It's really so easy to do. I usually mix two patterns like stripes, floral, polka dots, or aztec. You can do gingham or plaid but I just really have anything in those patterns. The possibilities are endless!


So there you have it, my very first items 3 ways! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think! What other item(s) would you like to see remixed?

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this, too! That dress is adorable, I love a good target clearance find. And great job on the pattern mixing... I wish I was better at that!

    ReplyDelete