Monday, April 13, 2015

New Makeup Bag! (Plus a few new products!)

While in TJ Maxx the other day, I found this adorable little makeup bag. For only 7.99, I might add.

I've been needing a new makeup bag for awhile now. The last one I had was a Clinique bag, so it was kind of cute, but not really "me". Not to mention I got it at the Goodwill in almost perfect condition for I think 99 cents? Not a bad deal, but it was time for a new one!


Pink, navy, and white. I don't think this bag could be any more me! I also love that this one has two compartments so I can put my face makeup like foundation, powder, concealer, etc. in one and things like eyeliner, mascara, and my eyelash curler in the other.

Also, since then I've made a little trip to Ulta and picked up some new stuff! I really went to pick up my birthday gift, this Ulta brand eyeshadow palette. I have to admit that I was a tad bummed because last year I got a Calvin Klein full-size mascara and next month they're giving away an Urban Decay product. Sigh. Well, I guess you can't really complain when you get something free!



Here's the eyeshadow palette. Maybe I'll write a post separately about it, maybe a review or some pictures using it. Of course I'll have to try them out first so we'll see how it goes!


Last but not least, here's my little stash of products I picked up at Ulta!

1. Cetaphil Daily Cleanser : My sister raves about this face wash. I've been breaking out for awhile now and can't seem to clear things up! Hopefully this will do the trick!
2. Tweezerman Eyelash Curler : I absolutely love love love my Tweezerman tweezers. Wouldn't trade them for anything! They work better to grab the individual eyebrow hairs which means less pain. I'm hoping this eyelash curler is just as great quality!
3. Revlon Nail Enamel in Fuchsia Fever : So all Revlon products (as well as Almay and Physician's Formula brands) are 40 percent off! Which means I snagged this nail polish for 2.99. I don't actually own a nail polish in a hot pink color like this, and I thought it would be perfect for summer. Can't wait to give it a try!
4. Utla Eyeshadow palette : Birthday special, not available online. Wrote a little about it above!
5. Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pop : I must have really been feeling the hot pink! I got it because I wanted something really bright, but when I put it on it actually looked decently natural. Despite that fact, I really love it! It's moisturizing while still adding a great amount of color.



There's a little picture I snapped really fast in the bathroom. Ignore the hair frizz, please.
I love that it adds a pop of color to my black and white outfit!

What makeup colors are you drawn to now that the weather's warming up? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment