Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Revlon's Love That Pink

Last week, Ulta had Revlon, Almay, Maybelline,  and Physician's Formula products on sale 40% off! That was when I snagged this lipstick in the shade Love That Pink. It was less than four dollars! My cheapskate self was very happy.

Exhibit A:


It's a beautiful shade of pink with the perfect amount of pop! To me, it's the type of bright lipstick that looks relatively natural. I mean, as natural as a bright lipstick can look. Who's lips are really that bright? 

I actually used to be scared of lipstick in general. I was afraid of looking "too dressed up" or like I was trying too hard. What I had to do was start with rose-y shades, which oftentimes have words like "rose" or "peony" in the title. Now I love lipsticks, especially bright ones in fuchsias, hot pinks, and reds!

How about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment