Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hi...still here!



Okay so I've been really bad about posting this week. In my defense, I've been working much more than usual due to inventory in our store. If you've ever worked in retail, you know how completely exhausted I am. I treated myself to frozen yogurt on Friday, as you can see above. I will try to be better about posting this week!


In the mean time, how about some random favorites?

Have you ever watched one of Estee's videos on her blog Essie Button? She's about as cute as she could possibly be. She just did a fashion haul that you should definitely check out!

I just picked up this book Skin Cleanse from the library today and I'm already I think 30 pages into it? It has been so interesting so far! I can't wait to try some of her DIY skincare recipes. It's totally an easy read too.

I have been wearing E.L.F's Smudge Pot Eyeshadow in Ain't That Sweet every. single. day. since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. It's the perfect amount of shimmer combined with the perfect neutral shade (I guess if you're pale like me?). By the way, it looks pink online but it's really not in person. For only three dollars you just can't go wrong.

I bought this adorable skirt in pink print from Old Navy when it was on sale this week for only ten dollars. Best ten dollars I've spent in awhile, I'll tell you that. It's crazy comfortable and also really cute! I'm pretty sure it's going to get some good wear this summer. Mine's an extra small because the small was strangely a little big, but it has a stretchy elastic band in case it loosens up.

The weather has been so perfect this week, around 80 degrees everyday. I'm beyond ready for summer!

How was your week? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment