Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Wishlist

A couple of weeks ago, I talked about my love for winter clothes. Pea coats, skinny jeans tucked into boots, scarves, I love it all. The funny thing is that I haven't always loved winter, but I think it's because I didn't know how to dress for it and look cute. I would think winter and think grandma sweaters and overly-puffy coats. Crazy, right?

However, now that the brutal chill of winter is over (I live in NC, can I really complain?) I was excited to finally change out my heavy coats for my spring clothes! I always feel like I'm getting new clothes when I place pieces in my closet that simply haven't been there in awhile :)

I don't have much of a budget for clothes right now, especially since I'm trying to save for a wedding, but once in awhile if I find something cuter for a really good price I may pick it up.

Be forewarned, most of these are from Target. Okay, all but one. So if you aren't obsessed with don't like Target as much as I do, this post may not be for you.

Here are a few things on my Spring wish list:

         Merona® Women's Ponte Pencil Skirt - Black/Cream Women's Mad Love Laksha Canvas
             
       
                   Merona® Petites Sleeveless Color block Maxi Dress - Assorted Colors Women's Linen Drapey V Tee

Necklace : I'll start off with the only that's thing not from Target. It's actually from Forever 21, but Target has one just like it that's just as beautiful in at least two other colors that I know of, red and turquoise, but this one's a few dollars cheaper. I could do any of the colors, but there's something about the pastel pink of this necklace that seems very Spring to me. I've had my eye on the flower statement necklaces at Target almost every time I've gone in, so I may just cave in within the next few weeks.

Skirt : I seriously almost bought this skirt from Target with my birthday money a few weeks back, but I didn't because they didn't have it available in my size. Sad. This is a comfortable skirt that would go with just about anything! You could make it casual with a plain t-shirt and a necklace, or dress it up with a cute blouse and some heels! Really you just can't go wrong with this purchase. Who doesn't love stripes?

Shoes : These are actually on clearance on the Target website for less than 10 bucks. What a steal. I actually saw some in the store the other day that I couldn't find online, but they were the canvas style flat similar to this only in white or black crochet. How stinkin' adorable. I really would like just something similar to this for my casual outfits. I'm a flats-kind-of-girl so this is right up my ally.

Dress : Can you believe I only own 2 maxi dresses? They're so comfortable I used to literally nap in them on Sunday afternoons after church when I was in college. There's also so many different ways to style them, I would love to add another to my closet perhaps similar to this option! I love that it's sleeveless and colorblocked.

Shirt : Here we go again with the pastel pink, but what can I say? I'm all about cute and comfortable these days, and this shirt with a statement necklace and jeans would be just that! They go with literally anything, so you can never have too many solid t-shirts.

What's on your Spring wishlist this year?

1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist! This reminds me to break out my black and white striped skirt :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete