Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Little Pinspiration

Well, I have been engaged now for a little over 2 months. 10 to go! :)

It is amazing how quickly time has already passed. I haven't made many actual plans. I have asked all my bridesmaids, bought only a couple of items for the wedding...and that's about it! I went to David's Bridal a few weeks ago and looked at their bridesmaid dresses and colors, but I overall just wasn't very impressed. I want to go to a little local shop here in Greenville within the next few weeks and hopefully choose a dress for them soon! Eh, that's on my soon-to-do list.

I think that I would describe my wedding style as simple, elegant, modern, with a touch of rustic. Maybe just a little burlap but certainly not a country feel. That's simply not me and Casey. I want to do a bird theme which I think will be really cute! Here are some pictures of things I definitely love:


I really love these cake pops. Since we're getting married in February of next year, I think the snowy look would be just perfect!


This is how I want our cake...only with birds on top :)


This is exactly how I want the pews during the ceremony. We're going to have it at Casey's church...yes, how non-traditional of us.


 I love the beautiful simplicity of this centerpiece. I think I want to stick with white, light pink, and hot pink flowers. I like peonies, but they're kind of expensive, so hopefully we can find some similar flowers for a better price :)


How stinkin' cute is this table? And the colors are perfect :) This blue is more-so what I have in mind.


Casey and I have decided that one thing we really want in our reception is lots of lighting! We love string lights, and I love the tulle around these. So simple yet beautiful!


I love the lighting of course :)
White on white on white just looks so simple but elegant.

I found all of these pictures on Pinterest, but I am not sure of the sources. These are different things I pinned on my wedding board. I love planning and decorating so I'm really looking forward to the next few months and seeing how it all comes together! I will definitely be keeping some updates on the blog every now and then. I can't wait until 2/7/15! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment