Monday, November 11, 2013

The Fun Part of Fall

Who doesn't love fall? Leaves on the ground in hues of bright reds and yellow, holidays just around the corner, and pumpkin spice flavored e v e r y t h i n g .

Bring it on.

My fun part of fall, of course, is the cute clothes that come along with it :) Scarves, cardigans, boots, and jackets anyone?

Here are some things that have caught my eye:

By the way, no I didn't post links. But I did post the website store that I found these all, so you can easily search for them there :)

1) Chunky infinity scarf (Target) : Aren't they everywhere? I can't go into target without taking a moment to admire this scarf. It's a perfect neutral that would match just about anything, and it would work perfectly to do just what a scarf is supposed to do (keep you warm, duh).

2) Brown wedged boots (Belk) : I have a pair of flat brown boots similar to this that I purchased last year (my first ever boot, can you believe that?) but I've really wanted a pair that were wedged because they'd look much more dressy, but they would also be much more comfortable. I think they'd be the perfect completer for a dressy- casual fall outfit.

3) This peplum cardigan (Target) : I almost died. Grey + white + peplum + cardigan all in one? I haven't seen this in my town's Target, so I just may think about getting this online.

4) Brown mini-wedge (Target) : I saw these the other day at Target and thought I need these in my life! I love these because they're a mini-wedge that really almost look like a flat. If I do a wedge, I do a very mini one, as you can probably tell. I love the color, too.

5) Black opaque polka dot tights (Gap) : Ahhh I love these. I have found that tights are actually something worthy to be invested in. Cheaper tights will hardly make it through the winter. I love the size of these polka dots, and they'd make a fun piece to pattern mix easily.

6) Navy and white scarf (Gap) : Navy, white, and polka dots? Enough said.

As you can tell, I really lean toward neutrals in the fall. They're that much easier to mix and match. Of course, I still like color, but these are all very versatile pieces that make for an awesome fall wardrobe.

Happy Fall :) Now to go get a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment