Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Little Lace

This evening after eating supper, I had a few minutes to spare before I had to head to church...so where better to go to allow the time to pass than Target? Of course I headed straight for the clothing section and perused through their clearance section, and I found the most adorable lace skirt. Just so happened to be the same one I have had my eye on for the last couple of weeks, but now it was half off, 12 bucks.

Here it is, in all its glory.
 
I must admit this is my second lace skirt. My first is more of an A-line shape in coral but I love it. Lace + pink? So made for me.
 
Paired with a solid cotton tee and the right accessories, it's a sure winner.
 
I may even venture out of my comfort zone and try it with a striped cotton shirt. I usually don't mix patterns or textures but I love the idea of stripes on top of floral patterns or lace and I'd love to give it a try for a fun little twist :) I'm living life on the wild side these days.
 
 
Did I mention I'm getting my braces off tomorrow? Maybe I won't be mistakened for a 15 year old anymore ;) Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment