Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Snapshot of Saturday

 
Since my weekly schedule follows the basic routine of work Monday through Friday and church and Sundays, Saturday is usually the only day I get just to sleep in, relax, and hang out with Casey :) Can I stress how much I love Saturdays? Yesterday was as fun as any other. We had a big breakfast at home and we spent the afternoon out around town :)
 
 
Mocha Cookie Crumble from Starbucks? Perfect drink for a hot day.
Also notice: no braces :)
 
We also took a trip to Goodwill (Saturdays are the best because people usually donate most of their stuff on the weekends) and I got the 12th book of the Series of Unfortunate Events. I posted a few weeks ago about how I found the second book of the series there, so maybe I can look online and fill in the empty spots :) About a dollar for a good book? Sounds good to me! Of course the series is moreso aimed for a younger audience, but so was The Hunger Games, Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight (btw not into the vampire and warewolf trend going on right now) and countless others that have become popular among all ages. Anywho, I love browsing the book section to find a few good, cheap treasures for my own personal library ;)
 
Then we went to Gamestop and looked around at the games. I figured as much as he goes around looking at clothes and shoes with me, I could spend a little time in a store he's into :) I know, I'm an awesome girlfriend.
 
So this is a basic overview of how I spent my wonderful Saturday yesterday. Not the most exciting, but it was some much needed weekend fun :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment