Sunday, April 21, 2013

Makeup Must-Have

Okay, so I had heard a lot of hype about BB creams recently and thought about giving it a try.

Yesterday  when I was at Wal-Mart, I saw that Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream was on sale for a little over $6 (usually just over 7) so I thought I would give it a try. Here's the link to find it online.

And...I loved it!




It works as a primer/foundation, moisterizer, and facial sunscreen. It has an spf of 30. (With my pale complexion these sunny days, that sounded like just what I needed!)

I am now in love with this product. It is definitely one that I will have to keep on my makeup routine.  In fact, I won't need to use foundation. It just takes a couple of tiny dots, so I know that I will certainly get my money's worth out of it. I then cover with a layer of powder and...done! :) Just add a bit of mascara and eyeliner and you're good to go.

And let me tell you, I'm not one of those girls who buys a ton of makeup products. In fact, when it comes to makeup, I keep it simple and cheap. When you consider what great use you will get out of it though, 6 dollars isn't bad at all!

There are other brands who also sell BB creams of course. Maybe I'll venture out and try another brand when this one runs out, who knows! BB creams in general offer so many perks that they're a must-have for every girl's makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment